The rules listed below apply to the calling of Shotgun (the passenger seat) in an automobile. These rules are definitive and binding.
Section I The Basic Rules
1. In order to call Shotgun, the caller must pronounce the word “Shotgun” in a clear voice. This call must be heard and acknowledged by the driver. The other occupants of the vehicle need not hear the call as long as the driver verifies the call.
2. Shotgun may only be called if all occupants of the vehicle are outside and on the way to said vehicle.
3. Early calls are strictly prohibited. Shotgun may only be called while walking toward the vehicle and only applies to the drive immediately forthcoming. Shotgun can never be called while inside a vehicle or still technically on the way to the first location. For example, one can not get out of a vehicle and call Shotgun for the return journey.
4. The driver has final say in all ties and disputes. The driver has the right to suspend or remove all shotgun privileges from one or more persons.
Section II Special Cases
These special exceptions to the rules above should be considered in the order presented; the case listed first will take precedence over any of the cases beneath it, when applicable.
1. In the instance that the normal driver of a vehicle is drunk or otherwise unable to perform their duties as driver, then he/she is automatically given Shotgun.
2. If the instance that the person who actually owns the vehicle is not driving, then he/she is automatically given Shotgun, unless they decline.
3. In the instance the the driver’s spouse, lover, partner, or date for the evening is going to accompany the group, he/she is automatically given Shotgun, unless they decline.
4. In the instance that one of the passengers may become so ill during the course of the journey that the other occupants feel he/she will toss their cookies, then the ill person should be given Shotgun to make appropriate use of the window.
5. In the instance that only one person knows how to get to a given location and this person is not the driver, then as the designated navigator for the group they automatically get Shotgun, unless they decline.
6. In the instance that one of the occupants is too wide or tall to fit comfortably in the back seat, then the driver may show mercy and award Shotgun to the genetic misfit. Alternatively, the driver and other passengers may continually taunt the poor fellow as they make a three hour trip with him crammed in the back.
Section III The Survival of the Fittest Rule
1. If the driver so wishes, he/she may institute the Survival of the Fittest Rule on the process of calling Shotgun. In this case all rules, excepting I-4, are suspended and the passenger seat is occupied by whoever can take it by force.
2. The driver must announce the institution of the Survival of the Fittest Rule with reasonable warning to all passengers. This clause reduces the amount of blood lost by passengers and the damage done to the vehicle.
Please follow the above rules to the best of your ability. If there are any arguments or exceptions not covered in these rules, please refer to rule I-4.
Is it worth training a Magikarp to level 20 to get Gyarados?
Oh it totally is. Gyaragos is one of the only water-type pokemon to wield both fire and electric attacks. It has a fierce temper and once it gets worked up it will not stop until every human building or pokemon is destroyed. TOTALLY worth it.
that is titled, “Idea’s while on drugs.” It’s a mix of designs and a rant that is woven around my page which comes to a conclusion that life = weak because every single person is ignorant, whether they like it or not. WOO DRUGS!!! hahahaha.
This is what hanging out with chaileen does to you…… DRIVES YOU FUCKIN CRAZZEHH
You show me nothin but hate, you run me straight in the ground
But I don’t go around fire expecting not to sweat And these niqqas know I lay them down, make their bed Bitches try to kick me while I’m down, I’ll break your leg Money outweighing problems on the triple beam I’m sticking to the script, you niqqas skipping scenes Be good or be good at it Fucking right I’ve got my gun, semi-Cartermatic Yeah, put a dick in their mouth, so I guess it’s “fuck what they say” I’m high as a bitch, up, up and away Man, I come down in a couple of days OK, you want me up in the cage, then I’ll come out in beast mode I got this world stuck in the safe, combination is the G-code It’s Weezy motherfucker, blood gang and I’m in bleed mode All about my dough, but I don’t even check the peephole So you can keep knocking but won’t knock me down No love lost, no love found